Monday, March 24, 2008

New Year, New Store, New Designs

Yeah, okay. I am a little late. But I have been busy designing a new Spring line in addition to redoing my parcel. If you had been to Shoe Fly previously, you probably remember that is was done in a neo post apocalyptic Romanesque thing with buildings by VRchitecture by designer Archtx Edo. And while I loved the ambiance, i must admit that it was not very shopper friendly. So, at this juncture, I've got a killer new building in place and need to do some terraforming to make it complete. But I really love the new place and have received some nice compliments towards the newfound friendliness to shopping.

I'll be posting some pics of the new styles available as I have the time. To date, I believe Shoe Fly is carrying roughly 70 pairs of shoes on display and have quite a few more designs that are actually *ahem* planned.

Look forward to seeing you soon :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow............ Awesome Blog with nice pair, good collection and great showcase. I want one like this. Can someone tell me where I can order "Sebago Vico shoes" Sebago Vico shoes shoes like the one above...
My favorites but at times I run behind a couple of ones like these.